jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Random rime

Today I’m feeling ok
Let me tell you
You’re the reason
Why this Wednesday
Isn’t fiction

I’m feeling brave
And it isn’t because
I fought the monster remain
Is just that I’ve eliminated the fear
Which wasn’t letting love
Come through my door
And warm me up

For you my heart beats a 1000 miles per hour
Specially when I imagine your lips tasting like skittles but sour (yum C:)

You make me feel like an “S”
‘cause you just put curves in my mess
I’m speechless let me say
And that’s because you’re too sexy I guess

I couldn’t be more agree
You’re the reason
Why I’m here
Writing a song
That sounds more like a rime
When you are running out of time…

But this goes with all my heart
Which you’ve stole
And took out of the mart

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario