miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Re(acting)

I've decided it's time to turn the page
to close that window
which only brought rushes full of germs
to turn on the light...also to change the bulb
cause it was too damn old.
To get out of this hole
which I dug and decorated as my home
(what a dumb!)

It's time to walk straight and not the other way
and I'm talking about the inside not the outside, I must say.
To follow the ticking of the clock and make some music and have some fun
To think about growing...
and not getting stuck.
To stop blaming the glue
to recognize I was the one touching and not letting it paste soon.

I won't say is time to forget
I'm here being POSITIVE
not cheating myself with the IMPOSIBLE.

I'm just saying...
It's time 4 me to move on,
I'm worth it
I deserve it...
I'm coming out
And that's a warning not an advertisement! >:) haha

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario