domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Bleed no more

Damn.
I don't like that girl
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER???
she's worst than a serial killer,
the serial killer hurts you so bad,that he finishes with your life,
she instead...
she stab you with the knife then she waits
and waits, and waits...
and when finally the wound is closed,
it isn't bleeding anymore,
that's when she "suddenly" reappear
she takes out the same fucking knife and stab you one more time.
I don't know if she enjoys it...
I don't know if she has feelings
I just....I just can't understand her
(I don't want to).
I just don´t like her...
I just hate to see you ill,
I just hate you let her hurt you...

You don't deserve that
Damn.
You just don't ...
You know I care about you.
How about stop bleeding?
How about standing up and keep walking on your own road?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario