viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Ready to get up :)

so...it happens.. it dies..
it might seems perfect, untouchable, incredible...
but it isn't assured, nothing in this life is it...
i get it...it's death now..
and I can't blame you for that,
there's no guilty..nor a victim...
Is just one of those things that happens and there's nothing we can do.
And to face it... there are many ways...it depends on each person I guess..
In my case, I decided to cry...stay on the floor for a while...just to analize it..to know it...but not to get used to it... just.. i don't know..like enjoy it in a way... cause this is part of life...the pain...so ..eventhough it hurts.. there's a way of taking advantage of it...some people call it ART...I just call it.. THE EXIT :)
so...then I decided it was enough...I just knew it :) cause everything seems so bright now...i know I'm ready.. but I'm also aware that I'm still fragile..so I'm going with caution... with slow steps..:) and I'm enjoying them too ...

And I must tell..it's easier when there's people around you..helping you...whenever you ask for it... [Thank you]

I sure miss you... but now...it's like...a good feeling... you were such an important part of my life...I sure won't forget you... you were my first love (how pussy was that ahhaha :) ..but is true..) so i wanna thank you (again) cause it was so great at its time... and we both knew this was the right thing to do..so ..thank you...i really wish you the best..and i hope you feel the same way :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario