martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

[Not a creative title]

Short happiness …
Is it really happiness?
Or am I going blind? Again?

I can’t see clearly right now…
Rain is falling so hard.
I can’t even hear..
Hear what I must or should…
Actually… I’m tired.
Tired of seeing, hearing… feeling..thinking.

Past..present..
They are so related
You can’t just jump to the next chapter…
You’re not reading…
You’re writing!
And all I can see now…
Is that …
My pencil is gone…
I’m trapped, I’m just standing here
Knowing nothing
Nothing at all.
Walking in circles…
I should just lay down
And wait to see what happens…
Actually … I’m starting to think… there’s no other way…
I’m tired of trying...
I'm not giving up...
I just need to rest...
wait for the rain to stop,
breath.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario