domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

Bye Bye ...my sweety pie

You WERE someone important..
indeed... you WERE my first love
but as the tense of the verb says...
all of it belongs to the past
and it has never been in my hands.

I guess this is my last..
not my last thought..
of that I'm sure..
but it is my last written words about you

I'm sorry if i disturbed you..
and I'm not quit sure if you will see this..
Actually I don't care.
I don't care about you anymore...

Today (as drastic as this sound) I will bury you..
bury you in my past...
Cause now I'm sure there is where you belong in my life..
I tried to make you part of my present..
but unfortunately..
that I can't do...
And now I get why was that...
Cause keeping you in my present...means keeping me in the past (suffering)
And that I couldn't take it...
it was too much.

But don't worry...
I will leave you and air hole :)
There's always the chance...
the chance of getting along in the future.
the chance of meet each other again.

I wish you the best
the best in your life
I hope you reach your dreams
and conquer the world
like that little mouse in the cartoon :)

Again..
thanks for everything...
I know you didn't mean it
You didn't meant to hurt me...
We are humans (the alien thing was a lie ..sorry :D haha)
so shit happens...
but guess what...?
we learn of it
I learned
did you?
I bet you did! :)

I must confess..
this stills being awkward for me..:/
I mean..the no having you around part...
or the having you around but doesn't feel like.
yeah...weird! haha...

I wish I could help you
I wish I could tell you...
"I'm here...whenever you need me"
but that i can't
I would be lying
I sure will be absent for a while...
As I told you...
probably in the future... I don't know
I hope so... cause we get along very well..didn't we? :)

I love you Ean...and I won't forget u..of that I'm sure!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario