martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Women ...complicated?

"What guy understands women?", "Women are understandable...", "Women are complicated"...

Well let me tell you something... that's bullshit!
Here's what I think...

Every single person is complicated on his or her own way...

We are individual people. I don't actually believe in generalities.. not in this case...
Here's a woman talking...
For Crist Sake...Men can be as complicated as women...

I know...i know...
there are differences between genders... but those are not the ones that make us complicated... our brain does...and each one of us (thanx God) think different...

so ..instead of repeating those stupid phrases ...why don't you just...take the time to really know those who sorround you... I believe there's always a way to read people... not a 100% but at least a little bit... and why if you don't understand them... just love them for who they are and that's all... and I bet eventually you will discovered some new things about them :)



Meeting people..sounds good to me... :) and how about learning from them...what an opportunity...I won't loose it :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario