jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

eventhough

People was getting bored...
I guess that's why I stop talking about you
People told me..."don't cry"
And I guess that's why anybody has seen me crying...
People told me..."you will get over it.."
And I guess it will happen...someday

But guess what?
Eventhough I don't talk about you anymore...
Eventhough I "stop crying"
Eventhough I'm "getting over it..."
you still here...
I still feel you...
this sensation that comes from my stomach and then it collapses in my heart...
stills here...
My mind is full of you...
how can that be even possible?...there were so much stuff before you...
and does time really wash it like it was a stain?...

And here I am... feeling kind of lost...
walking on the road... cause I know I have to...
and I may know where I am going..
but damn it.. this sensation...
this feeling...
I just can't take it off...
As much as I tried..
is not that easy..

Crap... I'm getting bored...
and it seems there's nothing I can do...
nothing at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario