martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Just talking to myself

I'm tired of being the weak one..
I'm tired of being the one that suffers...
the one that cries...
the one who needs a fucking hug...
I'm tired of being the good one in this fairy tale..or should I say... tragedy?
I'm tired of being the pathetic one..
the one that regrets..
the one that analize all the steps.. the ones that time is trying to erase but i bet I'm not letting it...
I'm tired of feeling like a dumb...
indeed..I'm tired of feeling...
and what I hate the most..is that..this shit is only another note to complain..
"I'm tired..." pff...bullshit...
I just need a break...I wish I could have it...
but it isn't that easy...
I can't change all that I am just like that...
it's complicated i guess..
well...actually...I'm the one that is complicated...haha [funny stuff]

Anyway..i love the way I am... and eventhough i told all those things... I love me... that's how I am... but I'm not telling that... I can't change things...I sure can...and I'm working on that... That's one of the things I looooooooove about life..
You can polish your personality...and become a better person :) rocks huh?And every experience is like... a tool to do it...:)


HAHA...did you see that?... I've changed everything...in a positive way...haaa..so writing does work :) love it!

2 comentarios:

  1. manooooooo
    you are the complicated jajajaja
    y siii tenes razon jajaja estas bien asii
    a mi me caes bien asiii
    si no fueras asii no serias la persona genial que tengo como amiga hoy jajajaja
    y tampoco existiria estos roughs para leer de vez en cuando jeje

    -----maicin

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 'Start with a negative, change it slightly to positive and you'll be loved' haha :)

    ResponderEliminar