martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

The hunger

Today I'm love hungry
Damn boy...you left a hole
that wasn't here before
now is empty
now is claiming for some love
for some kisses and hugs

I know someone will come
I know this hole isn't for ever
I know there still good gardeners out there
I know he'll come and take away...
all those roots you left in there

Needed?
Desperate?
Don't misunderstand me...
I'm just a believer...
I DO BELIEVE IN LOVE.
And there's nothing bad on it...
there's nothing bad on being love hungry...

I do love to spent time alone
but that doesn't mean
I don't like company
specially of someone you love

I don't need you anymore
You're gone...I'm gone
is just that those roots
sometimes itches...
and there's no way to scratch them!
how come?!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario